Friday, May 10, 2013

The last class for Mundo Lindo

mosaic frames
mosaic frames
mosaic frames
mosaic framesmosaic framesmosaic framesmosaic framesmosaic framesmosaic framesmosaic frames
mosaic framesmosaic frames
May 9, 2013 was the last day of Mundo Lindo. We decorated picture frames with mosaic tiles (sort of like my friend and mosaic artist Jill G. Hall), beads and paintbrushes. 
mosaic frames
We ate cupcakes
mosaic frames
And pizza.
mosaic frames
mosaic frames
mosaic frames
a thank you note from the kids
and a special one from Stephanie:

I don't know if Mundo Lindo will continue or not. I'm hoping for a non-profit partner in Escondido, CA to start it again in the Fall of 2013. I'll keep you posted



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Jane Congratulations on such a wonderful, long lived program. I know you altered the course of these kids lives by getting to have a relationship with YOU through art making!

Thanks for the work you do in the world!
Pamela